Local STD Testing Centers
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete at the testing locations. Our 35801 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Huntsville.
The testing we use is identical to the ones that are used by clinics and healthcare professionals. Our labs perform all STD testing under the management of a physician for your safety. We want to help educate everyone about STD topics with our blog, Exposed.
Finding the closest center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. Our testing centers also screens for other infections so no one will know why you are there. We created our STD testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STD Information for Huntsville, Alabama
STD testing is the only way to learn for sure whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Huntsville every year.
- The state of Alabama receives funding specifically for the elimination of syphilis.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- The state of Alabama received $40.1 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- In Alabama, 21% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in 2011 were white males.
- Black people made up 26% of the population of Alabama in 2011, but represented 68% of all newly diagnosed HIV cases.
Over 25% of those with sexually transmitted infections are not aware of their conditions and could be transmitting the infections without knowing it.