Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
All of our 35801 STD tests are affordably priced. Our testing method is simple. Our testing centers are CLIA certified.
Our labs have all the STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our simple test process is always performed under the control of a licensed physician.
We know how crucial your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can download your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
Huntsville, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Huntsville.
- Of the females living in Alabama with HIV in 2010, 83.2% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 3.1 deaths due to HIV for every 100,000 people.
- The total number of gonorrhea infections reported in Alabama in 2011 was 9,132.
- Alabama ranked 22nd highest among the 50 states in the United States.
- Alabama was ranked 5th in the nation for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
STDcheck.com is relied upon by Huntsville Alabama residents for the quality of our services and quick test results.