Same-Day Local STD Testing
We don't make you have a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we need is a small blood or urine sample. For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Huntsville, Alabama. We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing referrals to specialists in Huntsville, Alabama if you test positive.
Have your testing supervised by a physician any time you visit our test centers. Learn about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed. Get the exact tests you would get at a hospital in the privacy of our testing centers.
You can trust on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. You can always read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test.
Huntsville, Alabama STI Statistics
Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Alabama containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Huntsville. If you don't get educated about STDs, you are taking a chance with your sexual health.
- The state of Alabama received $40.1 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- Alabama ranked 22nd highest among the 50 states in the United States.
- Black people made up 26% of the population of Alabama in 2011, but represented 68% of all newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- Between 2009 and 2012, the number of reported cases of gonorrhea has increased steadily.
- 58% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of people in the United States of America annually. It is smart to always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.