Convenient STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no additional paperwork necessary to complete your tests. Our 35806 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal mandate we follow that keeps your information private. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you can be sure that our STD tests are safe and reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
We will take care of you the same way we will like to be taken care of. Test with confidence knowing that our laboratories test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted diseases, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest lab to you, enter your zip code on our website.
STI Data for Huntsville, Alabama
Reports are posted every single year by the federal government and the health department of Alabama with data about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in Huntsville. It is crucial to have the truth about STDs and HIV if you are going to defend yourself against them.
- Alabama was ranked 5th in the nation for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- In 2011, three-quarters of new HIV cases in Alabama were males.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
- In Alabama as of 2010, there was a 9.4:1 ratio of black women to white women living with HIV.
- 758 cases of Syphillis reported in 2011.
Contraceptives are vital to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.