Rapid STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our 46750 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no supplemental paperwork needed to complete your tests.
The testing we provide is identical to the ones that are used by clinics and healthcare professionals. We want to help educate everyone about STD issues with our blog, Exposed. Our labs carry out all STD testing under the management of a doctor for your safety.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has better Huntington STD testing.
Huntington, Indiana STD Statistics
You should be in control of your sexual health, which Huntington STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Indiana, you are at risk for contracting an STD.
- The death rate for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was highest for white people.
- In 2011, a total of 2,148 people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in another state moved to Indiana.
- Between 2006 and 2007, the number of people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS who died increased from 121 to 210.
- 468 were found positive for chlamydia in 2011.
- The highest number of deaths for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was among 40-49 year olds.
A lot of people with STDs are asymptomatic. Some STDs can infect the same person many times. As many as one half of all Indiana residents will have an STD in their lifetime. Those infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in Indiana. Statistically, 25% of all young adults in Indiana have an STD.