Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Visiting a doctor's office for 92647 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our lab techs do not require supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test location.
We accept various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is dependable and used by hospitals in the area. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your personal information protected.
Our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel screens for both diseases in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. We have the most advanced Huntington Beach STD testing. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Huntington Beach, California STD Information
The only way to be certain that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information about STD infection rates in Huntington Beach.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
If you don't get tested frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you are not using contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.