Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our exclusive test panel is the only panel with a test for hepatitis A. All charges appear as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy. We do not ask embarrassing questions.
We know that waiting for your STD test results can be stressful, so our health specialists are there 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you are unsure what tests you need to take. Visit any of our testing locations around Huntington Beach, which are conveniently located.
Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We don't give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Rely on us to keep your test results confidential by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us.
Huntington Beach, California STD Morbidity Data
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be certain of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Huntington Beach and the entire state of California each year.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
Many STDs can be contracted multiple times by the same person. It is very common to get an STD in California from someone who is unaware that they are positive for an STD. STDs can affect the health of the people of California, no matter their race, age, or income level. Many citizens in California do not look for STD tests because they are scared, but those feelings shouldn't keep them from finding out their STD status.