Local Same-Day STD Testing
All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to guarantee they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Nobody offers a greater value for STD testing in the 92648 area. Our testing process is straightforward and is quick to complete.
Huntington Beach STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to find out what STD tests to take. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day.
It is necessary to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. At Huntington Beach STD testing, we use the most sophisticated method to screen for STDs in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 92648 area.
Huntington Beach, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of California and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Huntington Beach. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to defend yourself.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
Different sexually transmitted diseases are cured by different therapies. Over 1 out of every 2 California adults aged 18 to 44 years old have have never taken an STD test for anything other than HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Huntington Beach.