Local HIV Testing Centers
Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Choosing to get screened is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid and can be finished during your lunch break.
While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to get a status update. Our handy test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need. Each and every one of our test facilities in the area of Huntington Beach are conveniently located.
Your test results are available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We send the test results by email when ready.
STD Data for Huntington Beach, California
The only certain way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Huntington Beach STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
We offer many quick ways to pay for your STD tests and these include credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.