Local Private STD Testing
For most definitive test results, all our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competition in the 28078 area. Testing with us guarantees your testing process will be easy.
Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one single test or a comprehensive test. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get educated about the phrases used to talk about sexually transmitted diseases.
Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both diseases at the same time. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Huntersville STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days.
Huntersville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Huntersville STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health. Any sexually active North Carolina resident is at risk for catching an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to slowing their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Get tested for STDs frequently.