Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a healthcare provider in Huntersville, North Carolina for your treatment. All of our STD tests use a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any unnecessary medical procedures. We provide the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Huntersville, North Carolina with our nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain diseases.
Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test centers we have conveniently located around Huntersville. We make sure health specialists are available any time, 24/7 in case you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our website for suggestions about what STD tests you should take.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 28078 is simple with the industry best test panel we have created for you. No other testing company gives you a more robust Huntersville STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies.
Huntersville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
If you want to be able to defend yourself against STDs and HIV, inform yourself. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of North Carolina are published each year.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- Of the 2,670 HIV-positive people in Wake County in 2010, 1,590 were Black.
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting STD tests in your local Huntersville, North Carolina test center, so get tested today.