Confidential Online STD Testing
We only take a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Humble, Texas to assist you with getting fast diagnosis and treatment. If you need to seek treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Humble, Texas.
Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your safety. If you have questions about STD testing, just ask one of the counselors we provide you every day, 24/7. Let our past customers give you an idea of the service we provide with reviews and testimonials.
Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby test locations. Our testing system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer.
Humble, Texas STD Information
Data about STDs in Humble get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing often is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
STDcheck.com has over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few in your area.