Local Private STD Testing
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We promise rapid test because you will not need to complete additional paperwork when you visit the test center. You don't need to be examined by a physician to test for STDs in the 77338 area using our service.
Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected. Every time you pay for any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The hospitals nearby process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be accurate.
We will dispatch by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can depend on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. You can always download and read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Humble, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Humble area. Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
Research show that 25% of adults in Humble have been positively diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Texas, prevention is crucial. Most STDs can be caught more than once, so it is important to protect yourself.