Online STD Testing Service
Get medication in Humble, Texas if your STD test is positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Once you leave a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Begin STD treatment as fast as possible by getting referred to a specialist in Humble, Texas.
If you're confused about any of the STD phrases used, you can visit the glossary of terms on our website. To get your money back, simply cancel your testing without visiting a test center. Don't test with a service who offers an incomplete roster of included sexually transmitted diseases- get screened for all of the most common STDs with the Humble STD testing we provide.
Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-STD related conditions.
Humble, Texas STI Statistics
Routine STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Humble.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
Some sexually transmitted infections, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.