Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 73109 testing centers in the same day. Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. With over 4,000 nationwide testing centers, including the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area, STD testing is convenient and straightforward.
We give a full refund within 1-2 days for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our testing locations. Our STD tests do not exclude any of the most frequently occurring STDs- HIV, herpes-1 and 2, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn frequently used STD terms.
Our aim is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby locations. Our labs conduct tests for a lot of other diseases so no one will know your reason for being there.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed. The Oklahoma health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Oklahoma City every single year.
- In Oklahoma in 2010, almost 72% of men living with an HIV diagnosis contracted the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 2.5 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people that resided in the state at that time.
- In 2011, men who had sex with other men and also used injection drug use accounted for 19.6% of HIV diagnoses.
- In Oklahoma, the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program received $10,665,662 in 2011.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of HIV diagnoses in adults is 82.5% in males living in Oklahoma.
Everybody is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?