Local Private STD Testing
Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require supplemental paperwork at the test centers. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. There is no necessary visit to a doctor's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 43130 area.
The service we provide leaves our customers happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. 128-bit encryption means you can buy STD testing on our site with confidence.
We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest testing center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Lancaster, Ohio STI Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection rates and other statistics each year in a report that includes Lancaster. If you are not screening for STDs frequently, you are not keeping control over your sexual wellbeing.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- In Ohio, 53,297 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 by the health department.
- In 2011, 41.8% of chlamydia cases in Cuyahoga County, Ohio were reported by 15-19 year-olds.
- In 2012, Blacks reported 53% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
It is theorized that 50% of all Ohio adults will contract an STD during their lifetime. Don't be a statistic. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases in Lancaster. Getting an STD does not keep you from getting it again.