Local HIV Testing Centers
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken action to simplify our testing process. When you choose any of our 07731 testing packages, you're receiving the best possible price for STD testing. Fast test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories.
Howell STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day.
To find a testing center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. Our laboratories test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody will know why you are there. We are completely confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Howell, New Jersey
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Howell area.
- 1 in 701 Whites in New Jersey had HIV/AIDS as of 2012.
- 20% of New Jersey men with HIV/AIDS were infected through sex with other men.
- In 2011, the total number of HIV diagnosis in New Jersey was 1,557.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
- In 2012, 27,269 sexually transmitted infections were reported in New Jersey.
It is smart to always protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of people in the United States of America annually.