Same-Day STD Testing
Get treated for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider recommendation from our Howard Beach, New York physicians if you results are positive. Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are sensitive enough to detect STDs with just a small blood or urine sample. The fastest Howard Beach STD testing and treatment is available thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who have the authority to write the prescriptions that cure certain STDs.
We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment options for your convenience.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests searches for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the best Howard Beach STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Howard Beach, New York
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection rates in Howard Beach.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not take an STD test. Many residents in New York are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is thought that as many as a quarter of all sexually active people in Howard Beach have an STD.