Same-Day Online STD Testing
We keep the testing process simple by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Houston, Texas. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority makes it possible for us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Houston, Texas.
Protect your safety with our testing that is monitored by a physician. Get vital information from the articles we put on our blog, Exposed. Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located testing centers.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results easily. Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, no one will have access to them. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
You are not in control of your sexual wellbeing if you have not taken an STD test in Houston. With STD rates escalating every year, the residents of Texas are at risk.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
We offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Texas. Some STDs may be asymptomatic. Staying STD free in Texas requires getting annual tests.