Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Houston, Texas, making your treatment process faster. Our physicians in Houston, Texas can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. We use STD tests that are precise enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy.
You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean thanks to the glossary of terms we keep on our site. We have single tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes-1 and 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. We'll give you your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be emailed to you as soon as it is ready.
STD Rate for Houston, Texas
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Texas every year. The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Houston STD testing.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.