Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Many of our 4,000 nationwide testing centers are located in Houston, Texas. Same-day STD testing is available with our 77055 STD testing. Ensuring our test results are correct is very important to us so our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which prevents your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can decide how to pay. We process our tests with the same labs the hospitals in your area do.
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually emailed as soon as they are available.
Houston, Texas STD Statistics
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Houston area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for sexually transmitted infections in private is not hard - no one will ever know that you got one.