Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We guarantee your test will not take longer than 5 minutes to complete. Our lab technicians do not ask for extra paperwork when you get to the testing location. Our 77090 STD testing doesn't require a visit to a physician's office.
You cannot get easier Houston STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you can to call and get it from one of our health specialists. Figuring out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of centers close to you. Our company conduct tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our testing procedure for your maximum comfort.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Houston, Texas
The health department of Texas and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Houston annually.
Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
There are a million reasons you need to get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.