Same-Day Online STD Testing
We designed our testing process to omit awkward personal questions. To protect your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. While other testing services charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel.
We are proud of the review and testimonials we get from our satisfied customers. Around the clock counselors are available to answer your STD-related questions. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected checkout process.
We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in less time than other testing companies. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Houston STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple testing process.
Houston, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The health department of Texas and the federal government gather and publish facts and figures each year about STDs in Houston. Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Houston, Texas 77090.