Fast Local STD testing Centers
You don't need to be examined by a doctor to test for STDs in the 77054 area using our service. We guarantee quick test because you will not need to complete extra paperwork when you visit the test center. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated frequently and always there for you to visit. Our labs are staffed by doctors specifically to oversee testing. Our tests are what is used in our labs and hospitals and healthcare centers, alike.
Because out labs alsotest for other diseases not related to STIs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly. We designed our STD testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities.
STD information for: Houston, Texas
By getting enlightened, you help stop the spread of STDs by defending yourself against them.
The health department of Texas and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Houston.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.