Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country make Texas STD testing with many options in Houston. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive accurate results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Quick STD testing is available at any of our 77054 testing locations.
The security of our payment process is safeguarded by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left testimonials on our website. Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, 24/7.
In the 77054 area, we use the most sophisticated Houston STD testing available. Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick. You can also test for syphilis using our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD Morbidity Data for Houston, Texas
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. The government and the health department of Texas gathers STD and HIV rates in Houston and around the state and then discloses those calculations.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 28 days or longer after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.