Same-Day Private STD Testing
If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Houston, Texas for treatment. Our physicians licensed to prescribe medication in Houston, Texas, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests take only a small blood or urine sample.
When you choose to test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be checked for all common STDs, not just a few. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terms that we have on our website. Get your money back if you must cancel your testing before visiting a testing center.
The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest center to you. We designed our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Houston, Texas
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transfer rates in Texas keep rising as more and more residents get infected. Periodic Houston STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
Do not be another Houston statistic. More than a quarter of all Texas adults currently have an STD. Many STDs are incurable, lifelong afflictions.