Same-Day Local STD Testing
All of our local testing labs are certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). No one in the 77076 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our uncomplicated testing procedure is a snap to complete.
If you're not sure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what testing is best for you. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Houston for STD testing.
Get moving by searching for nearby locations on our website today. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other infections, not just STDs. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we created them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience.
Houston, Texas STI Information
If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and publish data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in Houston in an early report.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs every year. Don't be another statistic- get tested now. STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your STD status is and maintain control of it.