Convenient STD Testing
Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Houston, Texas from one of our physicians from our nationwide network. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs with only a small blood or urine sample. Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Houston, Texas with a specialist recommendation from our physicians.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment. We offer the same tests that clinics and doctors do. A physician is always on hand to oversee our testing procedures.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we built our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area. Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
Houston, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Houston area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
The best thing to do is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. STDs affect millions of people in the United States of America annually.