Local HIV Testing Centers
For the best Houston STD testing, choose any of our 4,000 nationwide centers in your area. Our 77030 testing centers offer rapid testing. Relax, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts
If you must cancel your testing, make sure to do it prior to visiting your selected test center to get your full refund. Whether you want to be screened for one or all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, we have an STD test that will meet your needs. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your educational needs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 77030, we have developed the most advanced yet, very easy to use Houston STD testing. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is a breeze - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel searches for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Houston, Texas
Texas STD rates are steadily rising every year. Houston STD testing is the only way to find out if you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything we can to protect your privacy when you test with STDcheck.com.