Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts. Our same-day 77004 STD testing can't be beat. Get tested for STDs at any of our Houston, Texas locations or 4,000+ STD testing locations.
We maintain a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs. The testing we offer in our testing locations is closely monitored by a physician to ensure your safety. Every STD test we offer is the exact same as what you'd take in a hospital or doctor's office.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel. In 77004 area, no one has a more advanced Houston STD testing. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD Infections Data for Houston, Texas
Frequent Houston STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual health. Sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission rates in Texas keep rising as more and more residents get infected.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that half of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime. Your health should come first. Get tested routinely to confirm that you are STD-free. Texas STD testing is essential.