Confidential STD Testing
Our testing system has been set up to avoid embarrassing questions. We think testing for Hepatitis A is important so we include it with our comprehensive STD test panel. To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, use our test recommendation tool. Our conveniently accessible testing centers are located all around Houston. You can get in touch with us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results.
Our testing system was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Start your search for a lab today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for all kinds of infections so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Houston, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about sexually transmitted diseases. The health department of Texas and the federal government gather and publish data each year about STDs in Houston.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as uncomplicated as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.