Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state guidelines for accuracy. We have uncomlicated our testing process so you can complete your test in only a few minutes. Test with our online STD testing service to get the most economically priced STD testing in the 77005 area.
Use the test recommendation tool on our website for suggestions about what STD tests you need. We make sure health specialists are available any time, 24/7 in case you want a status update while you wait for your test results. Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test centers we have conveniently located around Houston.
Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available are available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Houston, Texas
Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other data for the Houston area in a yearly report.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.