Same-Day STD Testing Centers
If your STD testing comes back positive, our physicians can refer you to a healthcare provider in Houston, Texas for your treatment. All of our STD tests use a small, simple blood or urine sample so you don't have to submit to any unnecessary medical procedures. We provide the fastest way to get tested and treated for STDs in Houston, Texas with our nationwide panel of doctors who can write prescriptions for certain diseases.
Get educated with our glossary of STD terminology available on our website. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Receive your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test center.
Test results can be downloaded and made available as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We make sure you get test results by email when they are ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records.
Houston, Texas STI Information
Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take frequent Houston STD tests.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
We can give you a million reasons to get tested for STDs today but we believe one is enough - your life.