Same-Day STD Testing
We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our exclusive test panel the way other online testing services do. All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy.
Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you should take based on your responses to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. If you are near Houston, we have test centers convenient to you. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your test results from any of our health specialists, who are available 24/7.
Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all locations in your area. We use our facilities also and have created a system that treats you just like we want to be treated. Our test centers screen for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know.
Houston, Texas STI Information
Texas STD rates are gradually increasing every year. Houston STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many quick ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.