Local Private STD Testing
To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been approved thoroughly. 4,000 nationwide testing locations means we have one near you for your Houston, Texas STD testing needs. Our same-day STD testing in 77008 is the best option on the market.
All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. All of our STD tests are the exact ones used by medical centers and doctors. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with informative articles to keep you abreast of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
We designed our testing procedure to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsoconduct tests for other infections not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Your zip code is the key to finding a test location close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly.
STD information for: Houston, Texas
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Houston area.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
Getting tested with STDcheck.com is very fast - you will be done in 5 minutes or less, we guarantee it.