Local STD Testing Centers
Our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide make Texas STD testing with many options in Houston. Quick STD testing is available at any of our 77090 testing locations. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts.
All of the testing offered at our labs is administered under the supervision of a physician. We use all of the latests tests that are provided in hospitals. Our blog is regularly updated to give you the latest STD news.
We created our STD testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Because our lab tests for other diseases also, no one will know why you are there. Begin by searching for the closest locations on our website.
Houston, Texas STD Morbidity Data
Take control of your sexual status immediately by getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Texas health department with data about STDs in Houston, are available annually.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the nation. With more than half Texas adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unrecognized in Houston.