Rapid STD Testing
Our 77090 STD testing doesn't need a visit to a physician's office. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our lab technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you get to the test center.
We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located throughout Houston. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. Call us anytime to get a status update while you wait for your results.
All the tests we offer are approved by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. At STDcheck.com, we offer the most advanced Houston STD testing available today. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 77090.
STD information for: Houston, Texas
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Houston area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to stopping their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Get tested for STDs regularly.