Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our trained testing center technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete more paperwork. Our 77076 STD testing lets you test for STDs without visiting a physician's office or hospital. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete.
Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced labs for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals. Pay for STD tests with any of the following accepted payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your information personal by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing.
Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit. Our test centers test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Using our testing system is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Houston, Texas
Reports are published every single year by the federal government and the health department of Texas with data about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in Houston.
It is vital to have the truth about STDs and HIV if you are going to defend yourself against them.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
Many STDs cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions. More than 1 out of every 4 of all Texas adults currently have a sexually transmitted disease. Do not be another Houston statistic.