Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Houston STD testing and treatment can't get any faster than our service because of our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions. Customized STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Houston, Texas STD testing comes back positive.
Use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn about the lingo used when discussing STDs. Don't pay big bucks to test for every one of the most commonly occurring sexually transmitted diseases when we test for all of them for one low price. Get your money back if you have to as long as you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
Results are dispatched by email when ready. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance provider or place them on permanent medical records.
Houston, Texas STD Data
STD infection and transmission rates in Texas continue to rise as more and more residents get infected. Frequent Houston STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
One of the things that make STDs dangerous is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.