Local HIV Testing Centers
You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 77024 STD testing centers with our quick testing. We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. You have many options to choose from when seeking Houston STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Texas and over 4,000 nationwide locations.
Purchase STD test packages with any of the following accepted payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your information private by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing. Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced testing centers for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals.
We promise that your test results will be dispatched by email to you in 24-48 hours. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results. We promise never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records.
STD Morbidity Data for Houston, Texas
Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Texas with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Houston. If you don't get informed about STDs, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
We do everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.