Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Houston, Texas, making treatment quick and convenient. A positive STD test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Houston, Texas. You'll never have to suffer through complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
If you have questions about STDs, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your safety. Let our past customers give you an idea of the service we provide with reviews and testimonials.
STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider. Results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. Test results are dispatched to you via email message.
Houston, Texas STI Information
A regular schedule of STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Houston area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Stay protected by practicing safe sex. It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Houston, Texas and across the United States.