Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we do not ask questions. Because we consider hepatitis A testing paramount, we include it with our 10-test panel. For confidentiality concerns, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Use our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for education. Purchase the only truly all-inclusive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Don't wait to get your money back if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our lab- get it in 24 to 48 hours.
Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records. All test results can be downloaded and read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly.
STD Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Houston area.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
It is crucial that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD. It is never too late to get tested for STDs. You will be glad you chose to test for STDs in Texas with STDcheck.com.