Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our panel of doctors have authority to write prescriptions, so you can get antibiotics to cure certain conditions in Houston, Texas. If you need to be referred to a specialist to begin STD treatment in the Houston, Texas area, our physicians are happy to help. We screen your blood or urine for STDs, so once you submit a small sample, you're done.
We have health specialists standing by at all times in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the Houston area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing centers. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to suggest what STD testing you need.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurers or place them on permanent health records. Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We send test results by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Houston, Texas
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Texas health department with data about STDs in Houston, are available annually. Take control of your sexual health immediately by getting educated about STDs.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
Get tested for STDs frequently to slow the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. Half of Texas adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.