Fast Local STD testing Centers
We know your time is precious so we do not need additional paperwork. 5 minutes or less is all we need to complete your test. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 77042 testing centers, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office.
Use the glossary of STD terminology on our site to get educated about the lingo used to talk about sexually transmitted diseases. Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one individual test or a comprehensive test. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing center.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you do not have syphilis. In 77042, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Houston STD testing.
Houston, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Houston collected by the federal government and the health department of Texas get distributed every year. Arm yourself with knowledge now.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
Many common sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a Texas resident makes it important that you get tested regularly.