Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our Houston, Texas doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions. You will never have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you start treatment quickly if your Houston, Texas STD testing comes back positive.
Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
The best way to begin the system is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. Our test locations screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD screening. A report is published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Houston area.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the number of black women living with HIV was 12.5 times higher than white women in Texas.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.