Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our STD testing in 77004 meets your STD test requirements with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing process is easy. We offer only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
The glossary of STD terms on our website is there for you if you need help understanding the lingo used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. We are the only online STD testing provider supplying the Houston area with all-inclusive screening that doesn't leave out any of the most often occurring STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Getting your money back within 1-2 days is simple when you cancel your testing before going to one of our labs.
We send test results by email when they are ready. Test results can be downloaded and made available as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Houston, Texas
STD protection starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Houston, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Texas health department.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
Contraceptives can help reduce the threat of getting infected, but some can be spread by simple skin-to-skin contact. The chances that you'll contract a sexually transmitted disease in your lifetime are very high. Testing in Houston, Texas takes as few as 5 minutes.