Rapid STD Testing
Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Houston, Texas. Our Houston, Texas doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions.
We safeguard our payment process with 128-bit encryption. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready.
STD Morbidity Data for Houston, Texas
A report is published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Houston area. The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD screening.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very damaging if left untreated.