Confidential Online STD Testing
For certain afflictions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Houston, Texas to speed up your treatment process. Our physicians in Houston, Texas can provide you with the name of a specialist who can begin your treatment if you test positive for an STD. Our STD tests are advanced enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample.
Whichever test location is most conveniently located near you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD testing you need to take. Get test result status updates from any of our health specialists instead of going insane while you wait.
Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test locations. The first step is to find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing procedure to ensure utmost secrecy.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Houston, Texas
Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the Texas department of health, data is available about Houston STD infection rates.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.