Confidential Online STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and a snap to complete. All of our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results. By selecting our online STD service, you are getting the most affordably priced STD testing in the 77015 area.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment methods for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals close to you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality.
We will never place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurer about them. We email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
STD Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Houston from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Texas health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing and your safety.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for STDs, it is easy to get infected. The worst action you can take is to keep having sex without wearing protection.