Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our lab technicians do not require supplemental paperwork when you get to the test location. Our 77015 STD testing doesn't need a visit to a physician's office. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private.
Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby testing centers. Our labs screen for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there.
STD Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Houston area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD screening.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.